Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things I've been doing

I've been knocking out quite a few layouts lately, thanks to my nice new replacement monitor's arrival.

It's so much easier once you're not struggling with a 16-bit color remote connection!

So here's what I've been doing:



This one's about my Grammy. Not my actual grandmother by blood, but she took the role with pleasure, and was the best Grammy a kid could want. Some day I'll have to post more about her.





This is my daughter Bethia and her friend, clowning around just before Halloween back 9 or 10 years ago.





My nephew Steven, roughly the same time period.


All these were done with the SAS September mega kit, which you can get for a great price right here.


I have more to post, but I'm getting the hairy eyeball from my sweetie, so I'd better shut down for tonight and continue this tomorrow.

No comments: