Sunday, November 16, 2008

Boy, am I behind!

What with taking on lots of challenges, oral surgery, and beta testing a new MMORPG, I haven't posted any layouts up here in over a month!

So here's a giant blast of layouts all at once!

This is Bethia when she was 4. Kit is For the Birds by Enaideel Scraps



An ATC card I did for the SAS ATC challenge. I used the kit Gotta Have It - ATC by CanDesigns:



This one is my paternal grandparents, done for the Designer's Giveaway challenge at SAS. It uses the Pout Pourri kit, by Mamrotka:



This one is for the SAS Element Challenge. It's made with the Jan 08 SAS megakit.
Additional elements from Barb Derksen, Coco&Co., and MirkaK. Felt action by Atomic Cupcake.



Next is my entry for the SAS-y Self Challenge. For October, the theme was your hairstyles over the years. It was done with the SAS Feb. 08 megakit:



This is done with the October Mega Kit, Gathering Leaves, from SAS:



That's roughly half of what I need to post, so I think it's a good stopping point. More to come!

No comments: